I/ JOB OVERVIEW:
– Being in charge of all activities within the assigned job responsibilities to the Board of Management and Partners.
II/ JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Being in charge of all legal cases as assigned by the Board of Management and Partners; executing direct discussions with clients to process cases in accordance with effective reports to the Board of Management and Partners;
– Allocating personnels and supervising the processing quality of the monthly Legal Updates and Snapshots of the Department;
– Managing database of clients;
– Allocating personnels for circulative turns in managing weekly report meetings of the Department;
– Involving in drafting and updating internal rules & regulations of the Company and preparing reports for meetings with the Board of Management and the Chairman of the Company;
– Other tasks as assigned by the Board of Management.
III/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
– Postgraduates or higher in Law – related majors;
– Having at least 5-year experience in equivalent positions;
– Having granted the Lawyer Practicing Certificate in Vietnam;
– Having granted a TOEIC 750/IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is an advantage;
– Having high competency with the Microsoft Office package.
IV/ HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants are accordingly welcomed to apply CV/Resume (with personal photo attached) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.